How can I recreate/rebuild the web monitor site? RRS feed

• Question

• While we were doing some testing, the mebmonitor site was deleted inside the IIS manager.  Can we recreate it?

UAG SP1

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 1:55 PM

Answers

• I tried the repair, it did not work either.  I was able to just add new web site called WebMonitor and point the path to the monitor directory under UAG.  Then select the DefaultApp and windows authentication, disable anonymous.

• Marked as answer by Red01Z06 Wednesday, June 1, 2011 10:51 PM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 10:51 PM

All replies

• Did you try to re-activate the UAG configuration?  From my experience, when you re-activate it destroys and recreates everything in IIS.  I hadn't noticed if the webmonitor is included in that process.
    MrShannon | Concurrency Blogs | UAG SP1 DirectAccess Configuration Guide
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 3:37 PM
  • I have, it recreates the trunks, but not the webmonitor site.  Which also makes it unable to unistall.
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 4:02 PM
  • If you select UAG in Add/Remove Programs there is a Repair option.  You'll need the installation media but you could give that a shot.

MrShannon | Concurrency Blogs | UAG SP1 DirectAccess Configuration Guide
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:14 PM
  • I tried the repair, it did not work either.  I was able to just add new web site called WebMonitor and point the path to the monitor directory under UAG.  Then select the DefaultApp and windows authentication, disable anonymous.

• Marked as answer by Red01Z06 Wednesday, June 1, 2011 10:51 PM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 10:51 PM