Response Group Service IVR message replay time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

When you create a workflow and add a message and response option to it, the default is to replay the message after 30 seconds if no response has been made (voice or dialtone). For me that is too long so i would like to change this. I havent found anything on that particular subject with the exception of a sentence in the "OCS2007R2ResponseGroupServiceVPAT" which states the following:
    The time to answer cannot be configured and no warning is played. The user has three times 30 seconds to answer any IVR question.
    But that is not exactly what im after. Does anybody know if it is possible to change the default time of 30 seconds to replay the message in an IVR workflow in RGS?

Thanks in advance
    Jonatan

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Jonatan,

Unfortunately this value is not configurable. A workaround could be to use a customized audio file for your question, where you have the question asked several times with 5/10 seconds of blank between each of them. Not straightforward but that would solve your problem, as input is accepted while the question is played.

Cheers,
    Frédéric

• Marked as answer by Jonatan V Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:40 PM
    Friday, September 17, 2010 2:14 PM