none
Increase Reporting Period from 90 days to 180 Days in MAP 8.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I would like to get Lync Users statistics using map toolkit 8.0. I have created a DB and ran the report -- but, I got the stat. for the period of 90days. 

Is there any way to Increase Reporting Period from 90 days to 180 Days in MAP 8.0?

Thanks for all your help

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:26 PM

Answers

• That date range doesn't apply to the Lync scenario.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Sunil K Gupta Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:14 AM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:01 AM

All replies

• I'm afraid that the 90 day collection period is hard coded into the feature. Most Lync servers have to be reconfigured to even collect enough data to have 90 days of data available. I am interested in the use case for needing the additional 90 days. Why do you have this need? Have you verified that your monitoring databases contain 180 days worth of data?

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:08 AM
  • Yes Michael  -- Our monitoring databases contain 180 days worth of data.

We need 180 days data for Lync licensing  stat. Please help me if we can get the Lync licensing information from monitoring database.

Thanks for all your help

Thanks, Sunil Gupta Sunilgupta@sunilgupta.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:35 AM
  • Click on Usage Tracking --> Combined Product Deployment and Use (or click Combined Products)--> Configure date range
    Monday, May 13, 2013 11:45 PM
  • That date range doesn't apply to the Lync scenario.

• Marked as answer by Sunil K Gupta Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:14 AM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:01 AM