none
Not generating word report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts

I can't see any option in MAP toolkit 9.0 to generate word report

Vt

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Friday, April 11, 2014 10:44 AM

All replies

• I’m sorry, but the proposals were deprecated out in MAP 9.0 which is why you do not see the option to generate them in the UI.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, April 14, 2014 11:29 PM
  • Hello,

How do we generate reports in DOC using MAP 9.0 tool kit.. Immediate assitance required.

Regards,

Srinivas.K

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:37 AM
  • You can't generate DOC reports anymore, as I explained in the reply to the original question.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, May 23, 2014 6:44 PM