none
Need reporting to get synchronization receivedbtyes, not RP received bytes, DPM 2007SP1 RRS feed

• Question

• I have 60ish protected volumes that  have their own Protection Group and are only synchronized once daily, before the recovery point is made.  What I am looking for is a way to report on what the received bytes is for each syncronization.  I don't care if it is done via querying SQL, some type of powershell script. 

If you are familiar with the vw_DPM_RecoveryPointDisk, I am looking for the same type of report.  This report is great at showing the Recovery Point bytes for SQL Instances, etc.  However, each of the standard RPs created using Shadow Copies show 0 bytes since the sync is separate.

Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree and am missing something.  I would be happy just creating a filter inside the Admin Console in jobs showing the past 30 days history for syncronization jobs if I could simply cut and paste.  I spent considerable time looking through DPMDB for how to extract the received bytes, but I am missing it, or its not there.  If its the first, great!   I can deal with SQL if I can find the syncronization received bytes. 

Any ideas on an idea would be greatly appreciated.

Friday, April 8, 2011 6:57 AM

All replies