none
Project Web App - Reporting Services in SharePoint Integrated mode- Not able to access actions like Manage Data Source in the drop down menu for Report items RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

We have a newly provisioned ( MSPS 2013 ,SQL Server 2012)PWA  instance with SQL server reporting enabled in SharePoint Integrated mode . The issue is that we are unable to see actions like Manage Data Source , Manage Subscription etc in the drop down list on selecting the properties of the .rdl file uploaded to the document library. Same issue is there while logging in using admin credential . Only very few options are available as shown in the below screen shot.

Can someone help us out with the issue ? Please let me know for any further information required . (The environment has April 2016 PU )

Thanks,

Mridhula

Mridhula.S

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 5:06 AM

All replies

• Did you enable Data Source content type on the library

Hrishi Deshpande, Project MVP

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:11 PM
  • Hi Hrishi,

I have enabled report data source content type on the library. As part of the analysis , I found that we need to activate Report Server Integration Feature in site collection features . That option is not available in site collection feature , even though SQL Server 2012 RS Add-in for SharePoint is already installed.

Mridhula.S

Thursday, April 28, 2016 5:52 AM
  • Make sure the add-in is installed to all farm servers (not the SQL DB).

Hope this helps

Thanks, Eric S. Pcubed

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 9:44 PM