Login issue on Vista machin in NT Domain RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

I am able to join Vista machine in to NT domain. But I am not able to login in NT domain by using doman user. I have tried few things like putting domain name\user name but no luck.

Interstingly I am able to login with Domain Administrator (Needless to say I am able login by local admin as well).

Also I am not able to add the the NT domain user in local adminstrator group as well by using local aminstrator.

I have tried doing the same same with domain administrator luckily it allowed me to do the same.

But still I am not able to login in NT domain by using domain user on vista machine.

Plz help me.

Saturday, May 17, 2008 1:13 PM

Answers

•  

After checking the issue, it seems this is a general domain/server issue. As this forum focuses on Windows Vista specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to the following newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.general

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the newsgroups regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Monday, May 19, 2008 7:54 AM