none
Second screen flickering

Question

• I've a Windows 10 Pro connected to a 4K monitor and 4K screen via HDMI. The TV screen sometimes flickers and flickering white lines also appear. The graphics card attached is an Intel 530. Would appreciate community input and help. Thanks!
    Friday, February 09, 2018 7:49 PM

All replies

• 1. Check by changing HDMI cable - Then you can Identify if there is an any issue in cable

2. Check by connecting monitor to another  PC - Then You can identify If there is any issue of Graphics card

3. Change connection of 4k Monitor and 4K screen - Then you can identify if there is an any issue with cable

4. Change the Graphic card into another PC - Then you can identify if there is an any issue on that PC

anyway check driver updates for Graphics card and use correct drivers...

Saturday, February 10, 2018 1:24 AM
  • 1.Update your Intel® HD Graphics 530 to the latest build from here

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88345/Intel-HD-Graphics-530

2.Make sure your HDMI cable is capable of 4k speeds

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

3.Contact the manufacturer support of the 4K TV.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 12, 2018 7:21 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:16 AM