I want to I want to Access Restrictions group wise in adfs RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Support,

I have try to create claim rule for ADFS 3.0 but not working. Please help to create it.

We need to both condition.

1. We have create one group and how is member of this group can access share point from any ware (internal and external both).

2. We have create one other group and how is member of this group and my internal ip address range then only can access share point only internal network (only internal network).  

& Please confirm can i have create same rule for outlook web access (owa)

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:27 PM

All replies

• Following this thread..
    Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:57 PM
  • We have a list of examples here: Conditional access support for applications https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-conditional-access-supported-apps/

What does not work?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:37 AM
  • Note that you have an option on the forum to follow up (check the Alert Me link).

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:48 AM