none
Resource Pool Formatting RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

Apologies if this issue has been looked at in the past, i wasn't able to find it on the forum.

When using a resource pool is there any way to prevent those assignments made in a linked project show up with less transparency. I can understand why the transparency level is high for these tasks for the majority of purposes, but i need to use it as a 'whereabouts' for some of my labor force and therefore it would be great if this could be overridden and they show with the same opacity as the rest.

Thank you kindly in advance for any assistance.

H

Friday, June 19, 2015 7:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you explain a little what you mean by "transparent" vs? "opaque"? I don't understand, sorry.

Greetings,

Friday, June 19, 2015 9:39 AM
  • Sorry Jan,

I am using the Team Planner view. When i look at a resource allocated to a task in the main resource pool project. the task is shown in a very bold and a strong color. When there is a resource allocated to a task from another project the color of that bar is very faint even though i have used the same format settings. Does that make a little more sense?

Many thanks

Friday, June 19, 2015 1:20 PM
  • Hi,

I tried this in Project 2013 Professional and although there is a button in the format ribbon fro the "external tasks" I indeed can't make it work, sorry.

Greetings,

Sunday, June 21, 2015 7:56 AM