none
Warning Security Sites RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have problems with the browser Microsoft Edge. It doesn't let me do or click on anything on any page (Google Translate, YouTube, Email, etc.) because it appears warning sites that said that is from Microsoft. Please help me, thanks.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Vale,

If you are using a wireless connection on a public network, (library, school), check that your wireless connection has not timed out or that you have exceeded any usage limits. If your wireless connection has disconnected you will see "Certificate Name miss-match" errors.

From the tasks bar, click your Network connections Icon, and disconnect and then reconnect to the network you are currently using.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:32 PM