none
Resources Cannot See Timsheet Tasks in PWA 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• We have 4 resources who cannot see any tasks listed on their timesheets in PWA 2010.  For one resource this started a week ago, prior to that they could see the tasks.  For another resource the problem started today, earlier this week this person could see his tasks.  For another resource it happened 3-4 weeks ago.  Nothing that we are aware of has changed with the projects, their Resource Records or on their computers. 

In addition to not being able to see anything on their timesheets in PWA, they cannot see any projects listed in Project Center.

We are at a lose for what might be causing this.  Any ideas/suggestions?

Friday, March 7, 2014 2:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Dennykat,

Are those resources part of the "team member" security group? Ensure that their permissions have not been modified in any ways. They also might have been removed from the project team.

When you go to the resource center, select the resources and view assignments, can you actually view their assignments?

Then you could check:

• Are the resource their assignments owner (insert the "assignment owner" column in Project Pro)?
    • Is the project correctly published with no error messages in the queue?
    • Is the "publish" value to "YES" for all resources assignments?
    • Are any filters applied in the PWA timesheet view of the users?
    • When they click on "add row" then "from existing assignments", can they see their assignments?

Try to open a delegation session for those users and check what you actually can see.

Hope this helps.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Friday, March 7, 2014 2:59 PM
  • Thank you for the response.  Some of these things I have checked.  There are a couple of others I can still check.  When I act as their delegate I can see the tasks on their timesheets,  everything looks normal.  I assumed my permissions are still being used to some degree which is why I can see their tasks.  Thank you for the suggestions.
    Friday, March 7, 2014 3:14 PM