Matshita DVD-RAM UJ870BJ disappears and then reappears RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Matshita DVD RAM UJ8OBJ and it likes to dissapear half the time and then reappear. I deleted the Upper and Lower filters and this problem occured after SP2 for Vista, can anyone help me? Also i downloaded Itunes and since i went into the reistry it told me to reinstall it and i did but it still gives me the same error everytime.
    Friday, January 7, 2011 1:16 AM

Answers

• I suggest you upgrade your BIOS.

Please understand that this forum is for Windows 7. If further assistances are needed, please post in our Windows Vista forum.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:53 AM
    Monday, January 10, 2011 9:01 AM

All replies

• I suggest you upgrade your BIOS.

Please understand that this forum is for Windows 7. If further assistances are needed, please post in our Windows Vista forum.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:53 AM
    Monday, January 10, 2011 9:01 AM
  • Same problem here after a clean install of Windows 7 64bit (And with the latest BIOS).

The DVD-RAM disappears and reappears and when I like to access it when it appeared, it will hang when I try to access it. From then on I cannot open the DVD-RAM anymore when I press the eject button when Windows 7 is active. 

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 9:58 AM