Aplicaciones de Escritorio Oracle RRS feed

• Question

• No puedo hacer que funcione de forma correcta las aplicaciones de Oracle desde mi equipo con Windows 7, se cuelga o no se ejecuta de forma correcta en el ambiente grafico, o se no se logra ver correctamente, la respuesta que obtengo es que Oracle se divorcio de Windows y no preparo estas aplicaciones para W7, sabe alquien algo al respecto.

Gracias,

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 1:30 PM

Answers

• Hi jose.carmona,

Since this is an English forum, could you please post your question in English or post the question on your local forum?

BTW, regarding the Oracle issue, it is recommended contacting Oracle Support directly to confirm its compatibility with Windows 7. Also, you can check the compatibility information from Windows 7 Compatibility Center.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Linda

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Proposed as answer by Chris Steding Friday, September 10, 2010 3:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Monday, September 13, 2010 5:37 AM
    Friday, September 10, 2010 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hi jose.carmona,

Since this is an English forum, could you please post your question in English or post the question on your local forum?

BTW, regarding the Oracle issue, it is recommended contacting Oracle Support directly to confirm its compatibility with Windows 7. Also, you can check the compatibility information from Windows 7 Compatibility Center.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Linda

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Proposed as answer by Chris Steding Friday, September 10, 2010 3:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Monday, September 13, 2010 5:37 AM
    Friday, September 10, 2010 7:17 AM
  • Linda,

Apologize; I registered in a Spanish form, so I assumed that I can write it in Spanish.

Thanks for you answer I will contact Oracle regarding my issue.

Best Regards,

Jose 

Friday, September 10, 2010 4:04 PM