Email File Names RRS feed

• Question

• I know that Outlook file names are saved as .pst files

What are the Exchange file names saved as?

Friday, March 2, 2018 3:31 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Normally, for Exchange account, a synchronized copy of your mailbox information will be saved as .OST files on your local folder.

Here is an article for your reference.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/introduction-to-outlook-data-files-pst-and-ost-222eaf92-a995-45d9-bde2-f331f60e2790

If you have more concern about this issue, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:41 AM
    Monday, March 5, 2018 2:38 AM
  • Hi,

Does the reply above work for you?

If you have more concern about this issue, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 1:00 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether my reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:49 AM