none
Servers not reachable every 5-10 days. Events 8015 and 1014 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

We have about 7  servers in AWS running Windows 2012 and they have been facing issues very often and they get un-reachable and stop pinging and the services hosted on them have an outage for like 10-15 minutes.

When the servers finally come back online, below is the event I see on all the servers. My initial thought was this might be a network issue to these AWS servers but my network team says its all good and no issues. So, I am thinking this might be a DNS issue? I am hoping someone has seen similar issues and found a root cause for this!

Monday, August 26, 2019 5:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in the forum.

According to your description and event log, I think because of your network issue, your servers can't contact to DNS servers and register RRs, this log is a consequence, not a reason. I recommend you check from network issue side.

Best regards,

Hollis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:44 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if your question is resolved? Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best regards,

Hollis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 6:13 AM