none
I have a problem using Quickbooks Premier on Windows 7 and Explorer 8 RRS feed

All replies

• What's the version of your Quickbooks Premier? Is it compatible with Windows 7?

What's the problem you got?

Also try run it in Compatibility Mode.

Regards,

Miya

Miya Yao

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:30 AM
  • I am having the same problem with quickbooks premier 2012 and internet explorer and so is a slew of other people.  this problem has now hit my adobe acrobat 9.  you have to uncheck internet explorer 8 then restart computer then recheck internet explorer 8 then restart your computer again.  it is a total joke and i have heard nothing out of microsoft abou this problem!

Friday, December 23, 2011 4:03 PM
  • Is this issue on a 64 bit machine be sure your not using the 64 bit version of ie8,

64 bit machines have two versions of internet explorer, 64 bit versions are always clearly listed, on the shortcuts and or on the all programs listings.

Sunday, January 1, 2012 12:54 AM
  • A couple replies below someone stated to uncheck IE8, restart, recheck IE8, and restart... I tried this and it worked immediately and went into a quickbooks update and is now running. And not a minute too soon!

In this thread is the ONLY place I have seen this resolution listed and I have been reading and uploading and manually updating deleting and searching for a while now to get this working! My brain hurts.

Hopefully since your post was from the 19th of December you have found a fix as well. :)

HAPPY YEAR END! (Now anyways)

D

Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:40 PM
  • Amazing. THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:42 PM