none
How to open files in the "Open with Explorer " not working in Sharepoint 2010? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Whenever open the SharePoint library in open the explorer in windows explorer displayed folder empty in SharePoint library files. In my SharePoint document library more than 10000 items available. I have created multiple views. Document library one view less than 1000 files available. I try to open with explorer in windows explorer showing folder empty. can you please provide a proper solution to resolve this issue.Open with Explorer

Thanks in advance

Regards

by

Narasimman

• Edited by SimhaVL Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:46 AM
    Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:44 AM

All replies

• Hi SimhaVL,

This forum is about SharePoint Migration Tool(SPMT), as your issue is about SharePoint 2010 without SPMT, we suggest you create a new thread on the new home of TechNet called Microsoft Q&A platform. When you create a thread for this issue, you can use "office-sharepoint-server-itpro" to tag it.

Thanks for your understanding and coorperations.

Thanks,

Wendy Li

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Thursday, October 22, 2020 9:38 AM
  • Hi,Narasimman

The SharePoint Server products and SharePoint Online services forums have transitioned to Microsoft Q&A, 
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/products/m365

I am writing this reply to inform you that I have created a question in the Q&A for your issue here.

Now an answer has been posted on that thread. You could go have a check and communicate with community memebers there.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 9:54 AM