Columnn Headers in Proclarity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Can we have control over column headers in Proclarity? Right now the headers occupy more space in a single line. Can we bring it to two lines. Please let me know if there is any solution.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Ram
    Saturday, February 7, 2009 12:19 PM

All replies

• Ram,
    You can control the font size of the bottom and Left/Right axis but i have no idea whether you can wrap the columns scale or not
    but you have full control over font size,style and also you can give the name which (uncheck automatic left/right title)
    Right click to the chart area and go to chart properties and click to the Bottom axis and Left axis,Here you may explore all possible options
    you can give new new names of Title(bottom and Left Columns) also.

Thanks

Dibyant S U padhyay
    Saturday, February 7, 2009 11:43 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks a lot for you reply. Actually I want to bring the column headers of a Proclarity Grid report to two lines. I want to customize the headers in Proclarity Grid Report. Is that possible??

Regards,
    Ram
    Monday, February 9, 2009 5:54 AM
  • Ram,
    I am not familiar with that options but i am sure there should be something like that.
    Anybody who have done that may help you,But i never used that.
    Dibyant S U padhyay
    Monday, February 9, 2009 7:49 PM
  • Ram, is this issue have resolved ?
    Dibyant S U padhyay
    Friday, February 13, 2009 12:49 AM
  • Hi ,

The issue still remains open. I am not able to find out a solution to customize my column headers.

Thanks,

Regards,
    Ram
    Friday, February 13, 2009 5:05 AM
  • Like i said you have limited option to control your columns header,which is even worst in PPS.

Dibyant S U padhyay
    Friday, February 13, 2009 5:53 PM