no audio output device for xp RRS feed

• Question

• I had to reinstall xp and now i dont have anysound . when i checked other forums it told me to unistall driver for sound card(idont know the name of the sound caed) it has all these drivers listed that are"all working properly. please help!
    Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:40 PM

Answers

• Now let me see! daf43

You have posted a question on the wrong forum (this is Windows 7 not XP)

You don't give any information whatsoever regarding your computer system, yet somehow want a "magic-solution".

So how do you expect a meaningful reply to be put together?

Please bear in mind, that my answer is based on the details given in your post. The more I get the better the answer

Rgds   Pat

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:53 AM
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:13 PM
  • You need to contact the manufacturer of the computer. Please note that this forum if for Windows 7. Otherwise, any Windows related forum cannot help you if you do not know the model of the audio adapter.

If your audio device is an on-board device, you can contact the manufacturer of the motherboard for assistances.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 6:35 AM

All replies

• Now let me see! daf43

You have posted a question on the wrong forum (this is Windows 7 not XP)

You don't give any information whatsoever regarding your computer system, yet somehow want a "magic-solution".

So how do you expect a meaningful reply to be put together?

Please bear in mind, that my answer is based on the details given in your post. The more I get the better the answer

Rgds   Pat

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:13 PM
  • You need to contact the manufacturer of the computer. Please note that this forum if for Windows 7. Otherwise, any Windows related forum cannot help you if you do not know the model of the audio adapter.

If your audio device is an on-board device, you can contact the manufacturer of the motherboard for assistances.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 6:35 AM