exchange MX record RRS feed

• Question

• hello evryone

i installed again and new exchange 2010 and configure it and i set DNS record but my problem is 

that when i want tocheck my record dns record does not found?in internet mx record does not found

please help me thanks.

123@diba

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Where did you set your DNS record? Where is your domain hosted? Give more information for us to help you.

Regards,

Irina

• Marked as answer by bahare22 Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:40 AM
    Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:00 AM
  • You should create your MX record on public DNS server, then other servers on the internet can find your server. If you only want to send internal mail. When you install your AD server and let your exchange server join in the domain, an A record will be auto created in your local DNS server. After that,Internal mail flow will work fine.

Exchange Queries

Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Where did you set your DNS record? Where is your domain hosted? Give more information for us to help you.

Regards,

Irina

• Marked as answer by bahare22 Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:40 AM
    Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:00 AM
  • You should create your MX record on public DNS server, then other servers on the internet can find your server. If you only want to send internal mail. When you install your AD server and let your exchange server join in the domain, an A record will be auto created in your local DNS server. After that,Internal mail flow will work fine.

Exchange Queries

Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:02 PM