office 365 email cannot send external RRS feed

• Question

• recently had a malware problem on a users desktop send hundreds of emails sent out. I fixed the malware and got email working again but she can only send to internal addresses. How do I fix it so she can once again send email to external addresses?
    Saturday, March 3, 2018 3:11 PM

All replies

• Hi JMPGPA,

Can you put the domain of the user here: https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx  , and check if it's in any blacklist?

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, March 3, 2018 5:08 PM
  • Hi,

Can she send messages to external addresses on OWA?

If there are any error messages, please paste here for further assistance.

In case the malware has affected the profile, we could try creating a new profile to see the result. Please refer to this articles for detailed steps.

What’s more, please try starting Outlook in safe mode and see whether this issue continues. This helps eliminate if the problem is related to any third party add-ins. To do this, please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe, press Enter.

Besides, if the issue could be reproduced on OWA, it may lie on server side. You may post this thread to Exchange Forum to get a better response.

If there are any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, March 5, 2018 5:46 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:40 AM
    Monday, March 5, 2018 5:45 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see whether my reply is helpful to you.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:50 AM