none
Distribute application to the cloud computing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I need information on how to distribute a service in the cloud computing. I am a beginner in the subject and I have doubts. Can you help me?

We have an application suite made up of Web Application and Windows Services Application. They interact with each other via communication via Winsock TCP / IP and SignalR. In a physical web server we install this suite, configure the connection to the database and the system works normally.

Our goal is to take everything to the cloud computing so that the client has no application installed on your machine. The idea is to offer this as a service to our customers.
    By having applications of various types and imagining that we have 100 or 1000 clients and each with a unique database, how the system should behave to manage different database connections for each client with a single installation of the suite on a server in the cloud?

Anyone on tips on this or examples of other software that has similar characteristics to gain knowledge?

appreciate

Nadia

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:32 AM

All replies