none
Risk List in Project Site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have deleted some fields from Risk list in Project Site and have made some custom formulas in Risk list's fields.

Now I want to remove this Risk list from Project Site and add a fresh Risk list - and "Save site as template"

I couldn't find Risk in "Site Contents" and even in "add an app"

How can I add this?

Thanks,

Noman Sohail

Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:58 AM

Answers

• Hi Noman,

You have a desactivate and reactivate again the "Project Sites Collaboration Lists" feature in the site settings. It will have no consequence on the existing site, only for the new ones.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

• Marked as answer by NomanSohail Tuesday, November 15, 2016 6:00 AM
    Friday, November 11, 2016 7:45 AM
  • Hi,

In addition to below response, note that you always have an option to hide fields and its advisable to not to mess with any of Issues/Risks default fields to avoid sync errors.

You can either go for Guillaume suggestion, or create a new site using default Project Site template, make any necessary changes and save it as template to be used further.

Hope this help.

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Noman,

You have a desactivate and reactivate again the "Project Sites Collaboration Lists" feature in the site settings. It will have no consequence on the existing site, only for the new ones.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Friday, November 11, 2016 7:45 AM
  • Hi,

In addition to below response, note that you always have an option to hide fields and its advisable to not to mess with any of Issues/Risks default fields to avoid sync errors.

You can either go for Guillaume suggestion, or create a new site using default Project Site template, make any necessary changes and save it as template to be used further.

Hope this help.

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:13 AM