none
Page Not Found Error when clicking on the Reporting link in PWA 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting a Page Not Found error when I click on the Reports link in PWA 2013. It was working before we went live with it and put it on our F5 server.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Monday, August 25, 2014 3:42 PM

Answers

• I found a solution that did not require re-provisioning.

First I found out what the reports link was directing to, which in my case was project.umc.edu/ProjectBICenter.

Next I went in and created a subsite that directed to that with the BI template found under the enterprise tab.

Once that finished creating the subsite, I went to the home of PWA and clicked on the reports link and it was all back.

Thanks for the help.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:55 PM

All replies

• Hi

1] Click on Site actions --> Site Settings --> click on "Sites and Workspaces". Check if the "Business Intelligence Center" sub-site is there. (This is the site accessed when we click on Reports).
    2] If you bypass F5 and access the PWA are you able to access "Reports"

3] If the "Business Intelligence Center" sub-site is missing, then you can try edit (re-provision) the PWA which will recreate the "Business Intelligence Center" sub-site.

Monday, August 25, 2014 8:14 PM
  • Thanks!! The BI Center Subsite is not there. If I re-provision the PWA, will it affect anything?
    Monday, August 25, 2014 8:48 PM
  • HI

During the re-provisioning the PWA might be down and if there is any failure during re-provisioning, then you might have to troubleshoot that issue. 

Monday, August 25, 2014 10:29 PM
  • I found a solution that did not require re-provisioning.

First I found out what the reports link was directing to, which in my case was project.umc.edu/ProjectBICenter.

Next I went in and created a subsite that directed to that with the BI template found under the enterprise tab.

Once that finished creating the subsite, I went to the home of PWA and clicked on the reports link and it was all back.

Thanks for the help.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:55 PM