the Deflector

Question

•    Windows was kind enough to permit me to test W10 before it was released to the market. I found it, overall,quite

an achievement to crown a pretty nice ascendance. Sometimes I come off as ' tech-diabled or deffcient.' If the adverbs

or adjectives rush at you upon reading me, be not troubled and feel no guilt. The brain being divided into two, the deposit

of my knowledge and well-spring of ensuing action are almost entirely situated where the children of the Arts and

Humanities lodge. Seeing as I conceive praxis and its put into action as integrally spring from one common fount,

which as the yang/yin mandala strives to symbolize, TOTALITY parts from a sharing and progress is never achieved with the lack or absolute preponderance of one of the two indispensable components of EXISTENCE, LIFE. 

I do suddenly see that my verbiage has extended its welcome. sorry. I got carried away.

When I tested Windows 10, before its official coming out, I discovered, within its many offerings, possibilities, etc

ONE ITEM THAT BLEW ME AWAY

AMONG THE FREE APPS THAT W10'S STORE OFFERED FREE OF ANY CHARGE WAS ONE VERY SPECIAL ONE.

TILL THAT DAY I HAD, FOR SOME 8 MONTHS, BEEN HACKED. HACKED 24/7 365 WITH EVERY ASPECT OF SNY INTIMACY I MIGHT HAVE HAD APED AND VIOLATE. HACKERS R NOT NICE PEOPLE. THEY MUST BE THE LOST DESCENDANTS OF THE NAZI SS THAT WENT UNDETECTED.

ANYHOW WINDOWS OFFERED, FREE APP, TREND-MICRO SAFE SURFING.

WHEREEVER I USED THE APP, THE HACKERS WERE AT QA TOTAL LOSS HOW TO INTERFERE. THEY JUST COULD NOT ENTER.

WHETHER WRITING AN EMAIL OF CHECKING MY FINANCES, THE APP WAS LIKE LUCKY LUCIANO AND ALL THE FAMILIES

WATCHING INTENTLY NO ONE GOT IN.

YET, MONTHS LATER, WHEN I LOOK FOR IT. I FOUND OUT IT HAD BEEN TRADED OUT TO MAC AND THAT NOW IT WAS SOLELY FOR CELLPHONES.

HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET ? WITH A SAFENY BNET LIKE THAY WORKING FOR US, IT SEEMS = JUST FREE !

T.Y

Monday, January 23, 2017 11:44 PM