none
Hydration10 Lab Environment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

Following in the footsteps of the Windows 8.1 PoC Hydration Kit which I have used successfully post the 2-day EMS training I have downloaded the recently released version updated for Azure and on-premises.

Unlike the earlier version, I did not find the FormInstaller.exe, the InstallForm.bat or the LabCustomizer.XSN, so not sure how the new version should work if these files are no longer part of the kit.  Is it a case where the files from the previous version are compatible?   Also, the files available in the LabDefinitions folder - REF-AZ-EMS.xml and REF-OP-EMS.xml respectively, appear partially complete, could you confirm the state? 

Similarly, the Guides folder does not contain any doco.

Are these files available? Appreciate the help, cheers, jp... 

Sunday, May 22, 2016 8:41 PM

Answers

• Yea, the public versions of Hydration available from the POCJumpStart site no longer support the kind of detailed editing options the FOrmsINstaller.exe etc...

IF you select the OP (On Premisis) options, you might be able to edit the XML file to select the specific options you need.

Guides may not be included in the *.zip file, instead elsewhere in the POCJUmpStart download directory.

Keith Garner - Principal Consultant [owner] - http://DeploymentLive.com

Monday, May 23, 2016 11:22 PM

All replies