none
request for general directions install memory card in laptop RRS feed

• Question

•  I have installed additional memory in a laptop before however i would like the comfort of a few screenshots, photos and guide, if available.

thank you.

Sunday, June 12, 2016 10:50 PM

Answers

• You will have to contact the manufacturer of your laptop for assistance.  This is strictly a hardware issue with absolutely no relevance to any operating system and each manufacturer has its own unique design so it is absolutely impossible for anyone to guide you through the process.

The manufacturer's website will be the place to find the information you are seeking.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Monday, June 13, 2016 10:33 AM

All replies

• You will have to contact the manufacturer of your laptop for assistance.  This is strictly a hardware issue with absolutely no relevance to any operating system and each manufacturer has its own unique design so it is absolutely impossible for anyone to guide you through the process.

The manufacturer's website will be the place to find the information you are seeking.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Monday, June 13, 2016 10:33 AM
  • As Rick mentioned, I’m afraid you need to ask manufacturer for further help.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:49 AM