none
2007 Project file opened from Published db is the Draft project file RRS feed

• Question

• This is occuring in 2 different installations of MS Project Server 2007. Clients are all SP3 and Aug 2012 CU.

Opening a file from the Published DB we are getting the file that is in the Draft DB. Easy to test because we add tasks, save, not publish, then open the file from the published list and the additional tasks are there. In PWA, the additional tasks are not there as you would expect.

I suspect this is a client issue. One MOPS is April CU and one is August CU. All clients are Aug CU (SP3 applied to everything).

Anyone been able to work around this one or have insight on what is causing it?

This is not happening in MSP2010/MOPS2010. I did not see this addressed in any CU descriptions.

Thanks for any input!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi

If you can reproduce it in two different szenarios it looks like a bug.... You could try a more current CU but if this issue is not described in a CU KB article, this will probably not help.

I would recommend opening a support call to Microsoft to clarify that issue - but we might not get a fix for it, as Project 2007 is out of standard support lifetime.

Regards

Christoph

Christoph Muelder | Senior Consultant, MCSE, MCT | SOLVIN information management GmbH, Germany

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:58 PM