Screen brightness control and power plans not working RRS feed

• Question

• i am unable to change my screen brightness from control panel and changing plans is not working, brightness is changing only by pressing functions keys
    Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:22 PM

Answers

• Is this a laptop computer?

If so, you need to ensure you have all the manufacturer's software drivers and utilities for you system installed.

Otherwise, you need to provide exact make, model, and series of your system.  It is impossible to provide any advice without know exactly what your hardware is.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by tracycai Thursday, July 4, 2013 9:45 AM
    Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:09 PM

All replies

• Is this a laptop computer?

If so, you need to ensure you have all the manufacturer's software drivers and utilities for you system installed.

Otherwise, you need to provide exact make, model, and series of your system.  It is impossible to provide any advice without know exactly what your hardware is.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by tracycai Thursday, July 4, 2013 9:45 AM
    Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:09 PM
  • Same problem :

My brightness levels with power plans are not .I am using Lenovo Z580 and also I have installed perfect driver.

Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:33 PM