SQL MP - System Center Management Health Service Credentials Not Found Alert Message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Dears,

I have read so many open cases, but I could not find solution to my situation...

Error: System Center Management Health Service Credentials Not Found Alert Message

Desc are 1 of those 2:

An account specified in the Run As profile "Microsoft.SQLServer.SQLDiscoveryAccount" cannot be resolved.

An account specified in the Run As profile "Microsoft.SQLServer.SQLDefaultAccount" cannot be resolved.

Okay, I am fine, I  verify the RunAs account configuration and yes this is the problem... I was able to solve it for those SQL running servicec account using domain user account, I created the run as account, and assoistte it with SQL profiles, and it is fine....

BUT, what about my 8 SQL Servers running SQL Service Account under System and Network accounts, so how Can I add this coz I cannot target all objects,so what shall I target (Object Health Service or WHAT)?

Please I need it step by step coz I am not able to handle this issue....

Thank you Guys

• Edited by Jean M Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:48 AM
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:26 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If you have not distributed the Run As Account to a system, but we discovered SQL on it, you will see the error message.

This condition may have occurred because the account is not configured to be distributed to this computer. To resolve this problem, please distribute the account to this computer if appropriate. You can refer to the following blog to distribute the Run As credential.

Niki Han

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Monday, March 3, 2014 9:13 AM
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:02 AM