none
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB after crash or failre how to get resloved automatically RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i have query my system is on that area where my engineer cant visit every time, So some time my system got crash or failed or it will shut down automatically , is there any features in Windows 10 it should fix system automatically and it will restart automatic, 

Because some time we don't know weather system got crash because we don't have any information, we will know only once we visit the location and they we get know the system is not working, Is in Windows 10 LTSB is there any possibility or any features we can get at the same time if system will crash.

I know its not the good question but please if any one can help on this it would be good

Friday, December 27, 2019 4:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, there is no feature in Windows 10 could fix system automatically.

If you get crash or fail, you should run SFC to fix the problem.

To view Windows 10 crash logs, you can make use of the built-in tool Event Viewer, which keeps a log of application and system messages, errors, warnings, etc.

Also you can view Windows 10 Crash Log with Reliability Monitor.

Hope above information can help you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 30, 2019 6:48 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 7:24 AM