MS17-010 Only showing up for WES, Win2008 and Vista, not Win7 or Server 2012. RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to get MS17-010 pushed out to my clients and servers, but when I do a search on my WSUS server for MS17-010 it only shows up for WES09, Windows Server 2008 and Vista. How can I get it to display the updates for Windows 7 and Server 2012? Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't have problems with other updates for Windows 7 or Server 2012 showing up.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems you picture is broken.Could you post it again?

What is the report state of WSUS client?And if windows 7 and server 2012 shows no status,if may they don't report WSUS server.If they shows 'not aplicable',you could check this link:

"The update is not applicable to your computer" error when you install Windows updates

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3057448/-the-update-is-not-applicable-to-your-computer-error-when-you-install-windows-updates

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:39 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see if the problem has been resolved. If there's anything you'd like to know, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, June 2, 2017 7:32 AM