Personal Forms Library RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I upgraded from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2016.  Before upgrading I was required to uninstall the 2007 Office Enterprise Edition, which I did.  I am now working on setting up the 2016 version, and maybe naively I expected the Personal Forms Library to populate with all of my published forms.  Did I delete all of this when I uninstalled 2007?  Or are they tucked away somewhere?  I use IMAP, not exchange server.

Please help!  I have about 70 published forms I'd rather not recreate.

Thanks!

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When you upgrade to Outlook 2016, normally, old profile will be still saved on this computer and you could directly use it on Outlook 2016. Is this the case for you?

According to my test, for IMAP accounts, published forms are not synchronized with accounts between different Outlook client. If you use old profile, those forms should be still available.

I've researched a lot and currently, I haven't found any official articles regarding where custom forms are stored for IMAP account.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, May 18, 2018 6:57 AM
    Wednesday, May 16, 2018 7:22 AM
  • Hi,

Have you already upgraded to Outlook 2016? Can you use the old profile?

Please feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:53 AM
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:53 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any updates with this issue?

If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, May 21, 2018 6:16 AM
    Monday, May 21, 2018 6:16 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't heard from you for several days. How is everything going on with this issue?

If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Friday, May 25, 2018 7:18 AM