none
monitor will not display RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

When did this issue begin to occur?

If it is due to display card driver that cause improper display on the monitor, please reinstall the display card driver first.

The Monitor seems more related to hardware issue. It is suggested to sent to repair shop to test.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, July 22, 2011 10:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,

When did this issue begin to occur?

If it is due to display card driver that cause improper display on the monitor, please reinstall the display card driver first.

The Monitor seems more related to hardware issue. It is suggested to sent to repair shop to test.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, July 22, 2011 10:04 AM
  • I just purchased 2-new LG monitors 4-days ago.  I can get them to display, but my laptop display has not displayed.  I have to totally disconnect the new ones to get it to ingage & display.  how can I fix this issue.  I need all 3-displays to work.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:57 PM