OUTLOOK 2010 Contacts RRS feed

• Question

•  All contacts are gone.  GONE.  When I create a new email, there is absolutely NO email addresses or names saved.  Using IMAP at work, and I need all this info.  No problems yesterday.   I really need to find the file that has all my email addresses and contacts, but  WHY  WHY WHY does this just happen?????    Is this fixable without me spending two days as an IT tech???
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What specific operations did you do before this problem occurred?

Can you see your contacts in the Contacts section?

>> When I create a new email, there is absolutely NO email addresses or names saved
    Do you mean that there is no contacts address popped up when you click on the "To" field?

Given this situation, it is suggested to exit Outlook desktop client and see if the issue can be reproduced on the web mail.

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:36 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:34 AM