Permissions to scsm console RRS feed

• Question

• I am struggling a bit with permissions, I can't figure it out. In SCSM console on a remote PC, I get no data and nothing else loads up but if I log on to the actually server and get to see everything.

is there something I am missing?

Friday, July 7, 2017 7:31 AM

Answers

• My guess is you are logging in on the computer with the same user as on the server?

The SCSM console on the computer has the same update rollups installed as the SCSM server?

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group

Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:15 PM
  • How are things going? Please let us know if there is any progress.

SCSM Troubleshooting

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 14, 2017 9:53 AM

All replies

• Hey,

is the computer part of the same domain? Do you get prompted for credentials?

Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

Friday, July 7, 2017 3:43 PM
  • Hi,

It's part of the domain and i don't get any prompts for credentials.

Thanks

Monday, July 10, 2017 10:44 AM
  • My guess is you are logging in on the computer with the same user as on the server?

The SCSM console on the computer has the same update rollups installed as the SCSM server?

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group

Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:15 PM
  • How are things going? Please let us know if there is any progress.

SCSM Troubleshooting

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 14, 2017 9:53 AM