Can't fix the Kernel-Power 41 problem W7 64bit RRS feed

• Question

• I read a lot on this forum, and tried everything out. My pc reboots randomly, which happens to a lot of people here. I didn't change the Intel C-state, because I can't find it in my bios. I can only find CPU Voltage override, and so on. So I didn't change anything as I'm not sure what to do.

I also read trying to change the RAM MGz from 1333 to 800, but as I use this pc for 3D applications (Poser) and HD rendering, I don't know if this will affect the performance of my pc. If this solves my problem and I still can work in Adobe After Effects, Poser and Adobe Premiere, why not. But I have to be sure.

I ran Memtest, and found no errors.

I also installed framework 4.0

I'm desperate, because I have to finish a video clip, but rebooting 7x in just a few hours is very frustrating.

Configuration of my pc:

Case: A+ Case CS - WindTunnel

Processor: Intel Core 2 quad CPU Q9650 3 GHz

RAM: 8 Gb dual channel (4 bars of 2 Gb in dual channel), 1333 MGh

Power supply: Corsair TX 950 W

Mother board: Intel BOXDP45SG Skyburg S775 P45 ATX

I hope I provide enough information. If not, please let me know what I still have to mention.

Thanks for helping me. By the way: in the first page of this thread I read something in Dutch (I'm Dutch speaking), and nobody seemed to know what it meant. But you can ignore this. Somebody has changed the power settings, with no result: his pc is still rebooting.

I hope my question will be posted on the page :  Windows 7 crash and reboot automatically kernel-power error (Part 2) ... I'm new on forums.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 12:54 PM

Answers