Exchange 2007 SCR with Single Node cluster Setup at DR RRS feed

• Question

• HI all, need small suggestions,  I want to install Exchange 2007 SCR at DR site with Single Node cluster so what would be the cluster configuration i need to choose and does it require private IP as we have only single node so that does not make any difference ? any suggestions.. 

Thanks

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Here’s an blog about “Single node cluster as SCR Target?”, for your reference:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/douggowans/archive/2008/02/11/single-node-cluster-as-scr-target.aspx
    Note: pay attention to the scenario descript in this blog.

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Allen Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:51 AM
  • Thanks for your resposne Allen , yes i have gone through the post along with that i need to mentioned that we need to select NO majority quorom as it will select automatically based on the cluster configuration and about the IP in private networ , we need to provide a any nonroute -able IP , without entering any IP it would through an error. thanks
    • Edited by Jugalkumar Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:16 AM
    Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:14 AM