The computer has rebooted bugcheck BSOD! RRS feed

• Question

• I haveupdated all drivers,updated my bios,ran mem test,and i still get this..Any ideas.

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=0B05F5A5EC7912B7&id=B05F5A5EC7912B7%21123

there is the dump file and here are my specs...

• Edited by ZigZag3143x Monday, January 13, 2014 3:37 AM Clarity
    Sunday, January 12, 2014 9:49 PM

Answers

• These crashes were related to memory management (probably caused by a driver). 

Please run these tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.  

If you are overclocking (pushing the components beyond their design) you should revert to default at least until the crashing is solved.

If you don't know what it is you probably are not overclocking.

1-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)
    2-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

Advice offered in good faith. It is your decision to implement same. Wanikiya and Dyami - Team ZigZag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:35 AM
    Monday, January 13, 2014 3:49 AM

All replies

• We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  
    WE NEED AT LEAST TWO DMP FILES TO SPOT TRENDS AND CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Monday, January 13, 2014 3:30 AM
  • These crashes were related to memory management (probably caused by a driver). 

Please run these tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.  

If you are overclocking (pushing the components beyond their design) you should revert to default at least until the crashing is solved.

If you don't know what it is you probably are not overclocking.

1-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)
    2-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

Advice offered in good faith. It is your decision to implement same. Wanikiya and Dyami - Team ZigZag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:35 AM
    Monday, January 13, 2014 3:49 AM