How can Proclarity display good graphics like 3D GRAPHS RRS feed

• Question

• HEY PPL  need ur  help ......im building a warehouse in sql server 2005 as my term project.......and im using Proclarity desktop professional 6.3 as my front end......can any one help me out in getting my graphs look more attractive........for eg. i want to add 3d graphs and more interactive representation of the data in my cubes.
    • Moved by AseemN Monday, December 28, 2009 4:20 PM wrong forum (From:Monitoring and Analytics)
    Friday, December 25, 2009 11:30 AM

Answers

• You can enable 3D graphs in the Professional Client from the Chart Properties dialog box.  There is a 3D Options button on the Chart Type tab.  You can also enable the Chart Toolbar (available on the right-click menu) which has a 2D/3D toogle.  The Chart Properties dialog box also lets you format the X and Y axis and Legend.  Just don't expect the ProClarity charts to ever be as clean or capable as the Excel charts.  ProClarity has improved them greatly in 6.3 but there are still some things you cannot do such as labelling a single data point.

-Jason
    • Marked as answer by Sean_Flanagan Friday, January 15, 2010 12:32 AM
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:09 PM

All replies

• Yes I can, contact me in private.. :P
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 4:10 PM
  • You can enable 3D graphs in the Professional Client from the Chart Properties dialog box.  There is a 3D Options button on the Chart Type tab.  You can also enable the Chart Toolbar (available on the right-click menu) which has a 2D/3D toogle.  The Chart Properties dialog box also lets you format the X and Y axis and Legend.  Just don't expect the ProClarity charts to ever be as clean or capable as the Excel charts.  ProClarity has improved them greatly in 6.3 but there are still some things you cannot do such as labelling a single data point.

-Jason
    • Marked as answer by Sean_Flanagan Friday, January 15, 2010 12:32 AM
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:09 PM