none
Project Server 2013 Query - Tasks Approval RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In Project 2013 i have a created a task and assigned it to me.

In PWA, through tasks options i have entered actuals and submitted it.

When i open project in project professional i didn't get task updates message as we get in PS 2007/2010, also i do not see task updates in Approvals page in PWA.

Timesheet Manager and the Assignment owner is set to my name.

Please help.

K.Gokulraj

Saturday, September 28, 2013 7:54 AM

Answers

• Hi,

please click on task name on task update page, to see history for this task. You will see, if it was submitted and to whom. Perhaps there went somethiing wrong during update?. E.g. if you submit an update, set field Publish in client to NO and publish, submitted updates are lost. Hitsory will tell you what happened in detail. Can you see your submission there?

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, September 30, 2013 12:43 PM

All replies

• Do you have any other task update on the same timesheet

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:41 PM
  • I am not using timesheet, i have updated the task through My Tasks.

I have tried updating two tasks and submitted it but i have not received the updates.

K.Gokulraj

Monday, September 30, 2013 11:12 AM
  • Hi,

please click on task name on task update page, to see history for this task. You will see, if it was submitted and to whom. Perhaps there went somethiing wrong during update?. E.g. if you submit an update, set field Publish in client to NO and publish, submitted updates are lost. Hitsory will tell you what happened in detail. Can you see your submission there?

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, September 30, 2013 12:43 PM