FIM Portal RCDC - CheckBox is not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I am actually working on FIM Portal customization. I have created a custom attribute and mapped into a checkbox button.

I need that when the checkbox button is checked in the UI a Powershell script runs.

But when I check the button from the UI and save my settings, the button is not staying checked.

Do you have any idea about what is not going on? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Louban.

Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:23 PM

Answers

• Hi, louban,

First I would check if your object has this attribute filled. So after you would enter such object, check the checkbox and click Finish-submit, re-enter such object and find your checkbox value in "Anvanced view".

If you see it there it means it is correctly propagated and not displayed in RCDC. If so, check if you have Mode=TwoWay in properties.If you don't see this check box checked  either your rcdc doesn't propagate attribute to FIM service or you have a workflow that is cleaning the checkbox.

Please do the following: create such object, open it once again and check the checkbox and take a screenshot of latest entries in "search reqests".

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

• Marked as answer by inlan95 Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:23 PM
    Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:52 AM

All replies

• Hi, louban,

First I would check if your object has this attribute filled. So after you would enter such object, check the checkbox and click Finish-submit, re-enter such object and find your checkbox value in "Anvanced view".

If you see it there it means it is correctly propagated and not displayed in RCDC. If so, check if you have Mode=TwoWay in properties.If you don't see this check box checked  either your rcdc doesn't propagate attribute to FIM service or you have a workflow that is cleaning the checkbox.

Please do the following: create such object, open it once again and check the checkbox and take a screenshot of latest entries in "search reqests".

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

• Marked as answer by inlan95 Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:23 PM
    Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:52 AM
  • Hi Dominik,

I found  some mistakes in my XML file yesterday everything are now working after I had  corrected them.

Among them there was Mode=OneWay and I changed it to TwoWay.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Louban.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:22 PM