none
error when trying to view photos downloaded by memory card to printer.. RRS feed

• Question

• When I put my memory card from my camera in my printer I get the box that gives me options of what I want to do with the photos..When I choose view using Windows Live photo gallery I get:

When I click on view pictures I get :

pharmerbill

Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:01 PM

All replies

• You are in the wrong forum for your Windows Live photo gallery problem.  This forum is for the Windows 7 operating system only.

See thread @ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/gallery-program/windows-live-photo-gallery-error-when-trying-to/6bafe721-2bbb-4e45-876d-53169a16355b

The Windows Essentials forum website is found @ http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/gallery?tab=Threads

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, February 22, 2015 5:36 PM
  • Hopefully, I got the thread moved...In the past, if I had them in the wrong place, a monitor would move it to the correct forum...Instead of just griping about it being in the wrong place...SORRY...It's very confusing finding the proper location for your questions if you're a computer newby...I found this while doing a Firefox plugin check and wonder if maybe this is why Live Photo Gallery doesn't load to view photos when I put my SD card in either the slot in the front of the printer or in the front of my computer tower..(Altho I don't have Firefox nor Internet Explorer open when I put in the SD card:

<small></small>

pharmerbill

Monday, February 23, 2015 5:01 PM
  • You are in a totally different area is why your thread has not been moved.  You will have to use the link given above to go to the Windows Live forums and post there.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Monday, February 23, 2015 5:41 PM