none
Annamay's Internet Explorer Horror Story RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone, as a newbie I ask that you please be patient with me. I might misspell things a lot by typing too fast! __ My horror story begins simply with these facts, my Windows 8.1 HP Desktop, and it's Browser Internet Explorer 11 SUCK!  I am at my wits end, because my Desktop has been totally taken over by some nasty Hacker or Hackers!  And I have used every Tech Company that I can think of to help rid me of them! ___ With no results of getting rid of them, and I am now at the point that I want to strangle one of them!  Hahahahaha just kidding but I'm sure some of you have been there also with your Comp Problems!  I have a recovery program called recuva, which scans for you deleted files!  It is telling me that the NSA_DOD, and a Spy I call Gutman that are monitoring my computer!  Which leads me to believe that is why I am unable to remove them! __ So my question is, PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME?  I also have a virus remover called Rogue Killer that is awesome because at least this program can find them.  And it over, and over again have removed these couple of viruses.  But they always come back the next time I run the scanner.  I could use your thought on that also.   Thank you.  AnnamayDC3                                   
    Sunday, May 14, 2017 7:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Microsoft has a useful tool named Windows Defender, we can use it to protect your computer.

Help protect my computer with Windows Defender

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17464/windows-defender-help-protect-computer

If you have created a restore point you can try to recovery it. If not, you need to try system restore.

In addition, for HP laptop issue, your best bet is contacting HP support for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 15, 2017 2:40 AM