none
Project Professional 2013 not connecting to the Project Online Web App 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I'm facing connection issue while connecting the Microsoft Project 2013 to the Project Online Web App2013.

After, sigining in to the Project Professional error message is poping up saying "There is a problem with your Account. Please try Later"

And, one more thing, we are able to login as a Hotmail account but unable to login as a Organisational Account.

But, in one system it is working fine...rest systems are getting same issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit Pandey

Monday, April 15, 2013 6:13 AM

All replies

• I thinking approaching Office 365 support would help to understand backend issues.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, April 15, 2013 6:19 PM
  • Hi Hirish,

Thanks for your rply.

FYI, I have Office10 and Project Professional 2013 installed, then also is it required to have Office365 installed in my system?

Regards,

Sumit Pandey

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:21 AM
  • Hi Sumit

Please try with another network, this is not because of project 2010 and project 2013 different version, In my machine it is working fine as I have the same software environment.

Regards, Pankaj Waghmare - MCTS | Consultant

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:09 AM
  • Hi Hirish,

One more thing I want to share regarding connection issue is, firstly when I'm using mine Data Card then Project Professional is getting connected to the Project Online after that when I use our organisational network it works fine, but the problem occurs second time. Means, now second time when I'm connecting without Data Card and using organisational network, it is not connecting.

This issue is related to network security or what?

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit Pandey

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:30 AM
  • Since everything works fine with data card no issues with Project Pro or Project Online settings. Clearly this is an issue with corporate firewall. Please check with firewall or network team.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:04 PM