Windows live/writer/moviemaker/ and windows 10 installed camera doesn't take photos or videos RRS feed

• Question

• Windows live writer will not save drafts of posts unless I click run as administrator. Windows live moviemaker doesn't work, and windows camera installed with windows 10 doesn't work, won't take photos or video. I've tried repairing live essentials, uninstalling/reinstalling and that doesn't help. I had none of these problems before I installed Windows 10.
    Monday, August 3, 2015 3:43 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to Microsoft description of Windows Live essential system requirements, Windows 10 was not in the list, even Windows 8.1.

I doubt there is probably has a compatibility problem with this app. It would be better to post your question at following forum.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum?auth=1

About camera problem, please check your camera driver and make sure it works with no problem.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Roger Lu Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by Karen Hu Friday, September 4, 2015 2:56 AM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:52 AM