none
Delete Profile Picture in outlook/hotmail account (old account)

Question

• I have a new computer.  I just noticed an old picture, which is not in my new computer saved, is STILL showing up as profile picture on emails I send.  I put a new picture up, BUT the old picture is still showing up on emails I forward.  HOW CAN I DELETE THIS?

I have no pictures saved on my new computer in C drive, public folders.

Sunday, December 4, 2016 5:20 PM

All replies

• 1.      Go to this link and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2.      Under your current photo click Change picture.

3.      Click Remove.

4.      A pop-up box will appear click Remove.

S.Sengupta, Windows Insider MVP

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:04 AM
  • Hi rebecca544,

It is likely that your web browser is contributing to the problem, that's why you can't remove your profile picture. Initially, you can solve this by clearing its cache/cookies.

If the above steps didn't work, try to remove your profile picture on another computer/web browser. In removing the profile picture, follow these steps:

1.Log in to your Profile page.

https://profile.live.com/cid-5f66274875e2d6a4/

2. Click Change picture under your current profile picture.

3. On the next page, look for the smaller thumbnail of your picture, and then click Remove.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 5:49 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 6:55 AM