Problem in Rdlc Report RRS feed

• Question

• AOA
             i want to rpeat subreport in table control of Rdlc report of visual studio.net2.0
             how it possible?
                                              Thanks in Advance.
    chukrum47 said:

Hello all,
        Thanks for all of your responses, they were very enlightening. I finally figured it out with the help of BradMS's code post, using the creation of a new Thread, rather than background worker; it is infinitely easier, and, as far as I can tell, better. The one thing problem I have now, is since it creates the thread at the click of the button, I want it only to create a thread if one is not active. How can I do this? I tried disabling all the controls at the start of the thread, and re-enabling them at the end, but it refuses to enable. Why?

Thanks!
    chukrum47

How are a plum and a rabbit similar? They're both purple, except for the rabbit.

chukrum47 said:

Hello all,
        Thanks for all of your responses, they were very enlightening. I finally figured it out with the help of BradMS's code post, using the creation of a new Thread, rather than background worker; it is infinitely easier, and, as far as I can tell, better. The one thing problem I have now, is since it creates the thread at the click of the button, I want it only to create a thread if one is not active. How can I do this? I tried disabling all the controls at the start of the thread, and re-enabling them at the end, but it refuses to enable. Why?

Thanks!
    chukrum47

How are a plum and a rabbit similar? They're both purple, except for the rabbit.

• Moved by Michael Sun [MSFT]Microsoft employee Monday, October 20, 2008 7:58 AM Off Topic for Visual C# General [loc] (Moved from Visual C# General to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:51 AM

Answers

•  

Hello Saniha,

Thank you for your post! This is the Off-Topic Posts Forum. I would suggest posting your question in the 'MSDN > Forums Home > Visual Studio > Visual Studio Report Controls' located here:  http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsreportcontrols/threads/

Have a great day!

Thanks!

SachinW, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:09 AM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:47 PM