none
Running Hyper -V on my Windows 10 laptop, just for creating Reference image's problem network adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hello every one! (my first post)

at the moment iam working at a company where i wanna start rebuild the server room. (i created this one by myself with linux pxe boot function)

But i want to try somthing else and saw alot of videos about MDT / WDS / SCCM, also a youtube clip about creating a windows 8 reference image from johan arwidmark.

i wanna create for every windows (windows 7, home premium, home basic, professional) a reference image because its a company that refurbishing laptops and desktopt.

the problem that i have is when for example: windows 7 home premium x86 is done installing (task sequence -> installing operation system) and start booting up, its missing the lan drivers. i tried to unpack the VMGuest.ISO and try inject with the task sequence. the only thing thats working is the legacy network adapter. i could mount the ISO inside the virtual machine and install the Hyper V intergration components.

since i use a script from Maikel for building a reference image factory its anoying to watch every time if i need to change the adapter

Sorry for my poor English but i hope some one could help me out here!

Regards,

Raimon

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:19 PM